It has been awhile

Hi OldMiniBikes
Just wanted to say Hi to all of my mini bike friends here at OldMiniBikes.
I guess there really is no excuse for being absent for so long ....
But with that said theres no sense in dwelling in the past..
I see the site has undergone a few changes....lol
My in box is full so it may take me sometime to respond to some of the messages.
And those that are over 2 years old please forgive me for taking so long to respond..
Feels a bit weird but good to be back..
Don aka Bayareaburrito

Good to see you back Don. I "had" a lot of questions on things "Powell" however they worked themselves out. LOL. A few of us have added serial numbers and found bikes to your Powell thread. Nothing wrong with taking a break. :thumbsup:

markus

Sweet, Glad to see you post!!! Even though you weren't here all your great info you were good enough to post up over the years has been helping me along with a quite a few bikes that have come through the garage while you were away!! So now I can publicly say "thank you Don" instead of just mumbling it to myself when doing a search and finding some info or picture you had posted up with the info I needed :thumbsup:

Welcome back Ol' Buddy! Now if we could just get DSL and Scooterboy back we would have the fearsome threesome in its entirety. I have definitely missed you guys on here. The Superfleas are still sitting untouched in my shop but I am retiring in Oct. and hope to get started on builds then. Glad to see again Don and have a Happy Powell Day.

Fred

Hello Don : Well it is a nice thing to see you back here and I hope my phone call to you prompted this needed return. A always your a friend and so helpful with your knowledge.
Brother Steve

Don it's good to hear from you , glad your back . I've been calling you for two years now and you don't answer , still have the same number . I would enjoy talking to you again