Must think your farts don't reek

i sold one tire on ebay for a taco nos. 14 x 5.50. i wasn't sure what is was worth so i ask my buddy randy and he told me they went for around $100.00 on ebay so i started at $90.00 and you know what it went for $260.00 plus $30.00 to ship actual USPS. COST. now would i pay $260.00 for a minibike tire absolutely not but it was not my fault they bid it up that high. i did tell the man i had know ideal it would go for that. he told me they got caught up in the moment. when do a engine it has taken me as long a 10 days to do it like i like one done + all the parts ,,and my tools cost me to be able to do the work and the cost of a good core is going up like ever thing today. the man knows his worth not my right to tell him he wrong

well they always go for that much or more these days. my brother cant believe it when i sell an old beat up tec or briggs for 100 buks he says they can go to harbor freight and get a brand new one for that much :laugh:

When I sell something, I want to sell it for what it's worth to me. Otherwise I'll just keep it if I want to, because generally I'd rather keep things than sell them. I've sold things on eBay for less than what they usually go for, and have been happy because I could tell the person didn't have a lot of money and left me nice feedback. But if I want to buy something and don't have the money, I don't want to give my stuff away to people who can buy it.

You know.I wonder how many of the people who bitch about asking prices,have "overpriced" things they have put a bunch of money in.

Nobody is forcing anybody to bid.If you dont like the asking price....Move on.

These comments dont do anybody any good and just stir up a big pile of crap!!
I, and it appears that many other OldMiniBikes members are in 100% agreement with you, based on the replies to the original poster.:thumbsup: I was always under the assumption, and believe that it was Hent's primary intent, to provide this topic section so that OldMiniBikes members could post links to items for sale that others might be interested in purchasing, and NOT as a bitch and whine "sounding board" for a small minority of members who have nothing better to do, and seem to have difficulty posting an EDUCATIONAL thread?:confused:
Michael

I, and it appears that many other OldMiniBikes members are in 100% agreement with you, based on the replies to the original poster.:thumbsup: I was always under the assumption, and believe that it was Hent's primary intent, to provide this topic section so that OldMiniBikes members could post links to items for sale that others might be interested in purchasing, and NOT as a bitch and whine "sounding board" for a small minority of members who have nothing better to do, and seem to have difficulty posting an EDUCATIONAL thread?:confused:
Michael
Education is for the uneducated!

Even the ones that claim they are not "whiners" and aren't "followers" seem to be making a strong showing in this thread. Great for the educational entertainment value alone. Now lets move on. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Michael
Well said.:thumbsup:

That Tec looks like a beautiful engine.

trailhopper: "On drop of gas anywhere on there and....OOOPPPSSSS"
That is absolutely not true IF (and that is a BIG "IF") you perform a proper and complete prep and use a high quality engine enamel that is both oil and gas resistant, AND let them completely cure, which takes at least a week. My son has painted many engines (all "rattle can" by the way), with excellent results. Before painting his first engine we tested Rustoleum, VHT, and Duplicolor engine enamels on some sample metals. All performed quite well, however VHT was the best. We let drops of gas set on the gas for a few minutes and it did not dissolve or discolor the paint. We also tried wiping with a gas-dampened rag and it was (suprisingly) resistant. After about 30 seconds of wiping, however, it will start to discolor the paint and eventually start to remove it. Remember, it is gas and oil "resistant" , not "proof".
Michael

Good point about the paint, a quality automotive paint w proper hardener can also resist gas and oil greatly. Just think when you overfill a tank on a car and it burps down the side of a car. You can clean it right off no problem, usually only strips off he wax...if you have wax lol

Rattle can paint on engines as well. Even if the seller claims he uses paint and clear coat that is "impervious to most all chemicals"....we all know what that means. One drop of gas anywhere on there and.....OOOPPPSSSS. :eek:ut: All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Trail dumper you are a first class asss hole and a Whiny bitch leave Tommy alone . His sales are not unreasonable .

I didnt start this post nor did I mention any names but since Mr. Wulf insists on keeping it going......I wish that the entire thread gets deleted to be honest!

Last edited:

george3

with out static once in a while it gets boreing. Keep it up I am getting board again. Funny how you guys can talk crap about ebay items but cant say one dam thing about a sale on this site.

Who gives a Rats Ass :laugh: When I buy something and resell it on Ebay it is because I saw am oppurtunity to make some coin. I will admit when Comet went out of business I found a place that had 12 TAVS left and I bought everyone :anon.sml: Sold them for $400 plus on Ebay to help fund my Super Bronc projects. But at the same time I have given away parts here on the forum to members who needed it. I buy stuff on Ebay as well for alot more than its worth ...just because I want it !

Doesnt make me stupid ..just makes me lazy :shrug: Sometimes it easier to let some one else find it , then I buy it ! I just refuse to be a sucker when it comes to buying . I consider alot of people on here friends.....But on Ebay they are all strangers with more money than me.:devil2:

But this in no way is a slam on MYBIZ. He has a right to say whatever he wants .

Last edited: