My Old Bonanza Mini Bike

I have to imagine I bought this in about 1971 or so and have kept it ever since. Sure it has seen better days, its been in the garage for a few years. Boy, I used to put so many miles on this and enjoyed it so much, it would be hard to part with it.

I always thought it would make a great project for me some day

Is there a registry of serial numbers?

jeep4me

Nice looking survivor....dont sell it, just spruce it up a little and put a bunch more miles on it. You're never to old:thumbsup:

Welcome to the site. Nice survivor there. No serial number registry that Im aware of. Looks like she don't need much to get her back rollin' again. :thumbsup:

buckeye

Agree, nice one.
And welcome to the fun. Grab a 5 gallon bucket and sit a spell. BS a bit with the rest of us. Got any good jokes? How bout a lie or two? We all lie.:laugh:

Agree, nice one.
And welcome to the fun. Grab a 5 gallon bucket and sit a spell. BS a bit with the rest of us. Got any good jokes? How bout a lie or two? We all lie.:laugh:
I remember when I was about 15 or so, riding this thing all over hill and dale.

Once, I had a girl friend on the back and I took it over some (what was to me) huge jump. I landed it perfect, but in the action took my foot down those damn sharp foot pegs.

I rode her home, smiling, and when I got to my home looked at my sock and it was full of blood. Those damn razer sharp upturned foot pegs grabbed me again!

Ahh, I would do it all again tomorrow, it I had the chance!

I love this thing......

Z

Hello Zanotti,

Weclome to the site !

Man, that looks more like a rider, than a project, to me :scooter: .

I'd clean it up, do what's needed to get it to run.....and then ride the heck out of it :laugh: !

Enjoy !