picked up this killer bike today

Drove to Toledo today and met up with Randi (125cccrazy) and came home with this beauty. I dont normally buy restored bikes but I cant pass up a sweet TH like this.

Last edited:
Building this one for my girlfriend so unfortunately I might put a clone on it for less hassel and dependability:shrug:. I also have a nice 5 horsepower Briggs I can put on there I guess:laugh:

Thanx Chuckles... I mean Chad :laugh: .... I'm probably going to pick up a third one this week.... well a trailblazer anyhow .... now that I have wheels and fenders.. :smile:

Wow you went beyond yourself to buy this one. But very nice buy and it went to the right person to do it justice. Good Buy Paul!
Yeah second most I have ever spent for a project :laugh: But all the hard part is done.

The clones are big , ugly and don't sit centered , mine would tip over with it on .... Has a HS40 going on it now:thumbsup:

Well I am going to run the jackshaft so I can center it better. Like I said I am building this for my girl so I want an easy starting care free motor. Believe me I want a Tec but you have to admit the clones do run and they run well.:shrug:

Last edited:
Like I said I am building this for my girl so I want an easy styarting care free motor. Believe me I want a Tec but you have to admit the clones do run and they run well.:shrug:
Same reason I'm going with a predator on Robyn's bike. :thumbsup: I gotta figure, since they're really not "really" that interested in the bikes themselves, gotta at least make it easy for them to tag along. :thumbsup: