Sensation "mike-bike"

delray

manchester1
Reminds me of the 57 chevy color
it does kind of remind me of that color "seefoam green"
the guy at the paint shop did a great job of color matching it........:thumbsup: glad i still had a good piece of color left.... and i am real happy with the briggs ice white paint......:thumbsup: also with the white on the fenders and rack..:scooter:

delray

got my new sprockets i made and u-bolts,spacers,retainers and spring back from zinc plating and they look just like new........:thumbsup:

I thought you would have had that almost together by now:sleeping::laugh:,oh wait you still need the dimensions for the clutch cover yet:shrug: you know even if it is not complete still bring it with to windber,to show the bike to everyone ,

delray

no luck with plan A ...so plan B. i just fab up a cover and did some resizing of photos to get it very close to the currect decal size for my bike.........:scooter:

george3

I had the same bike but the wheels were different. It had steel bands built in the rims like a drum brake assembly could be added. I never seen that before.

george3

george, it might of been this model with the steel rims and drum brake....:shrug:

The pic cant be blown up. looks like it. Tires also. cool little bike. something different. mine was a bit ruff but cool. It came with a tecumseh but not sure if it was oem. I planted a later model briggs in it and kept the tecumseh.

markus

The pic cant be blown up. looks like it. Tires also. cool little bike. something different. mine was a bit ruff but cool. It came with a tecumseh but not sure if it was oem. I planted a later model briggs in it and kept the tecumseh.

those wheels/tires were copies of honda CZ100 wheels, Taiwan copied some of the honda stuff to use on bikes they were building. You could find them on the Gran prix/scat cat type bikes too, They cloned the engine and were on a few bikes as well. I think Zebra used one, minico, I saw what looked like one stuffed in a Farari bike too on here :shrug:

I'm excited to see the finished bike too Delray, It looks like its gonna be really nice :drinkup: