Sensation "mike-bike"

Turned out fantastic like all your builds.:thumbsup: There is a complete "Mike Bike" a couple hundred miles from me, it has a nice old Tecumseh with a Scat Cat sticker on the clutch cover. I've been debating whether to meet the guy at the halfway point on the turnpike and just pay him the $325 he's asking. We have talked about it and I told him if it doesn't sell on Ebay I may make the drive. It has no rack but I can make one.

I spent some time looking it over at Windber and pictures don't do it justice. Just an outstanding build! Thanks for taking the time to show it to me Brian.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...

Very nice meeting you & seeing this bike at Windber! Would love to see you bring this (and more just like it!) to the Portland, Ind. show in July :thumbsup:

Brian the bike is perfect :bowdown:. I think it would have done well in the bike show .:thumbsup: . Also i enjoyed our conversations at windber .
Keep up the good work . Whats next?

delray

thanks guys.........:thumbsup: also it was nice meeting everybody at windber. maybe next year they will have the bike show........:shrug:

Last edited:

delray

been going to some local shows this summer with my buick and also been loading up the sensation in the back of the buick. bike has been going well with the shows this summer. one of the bigger local shows i went to had a class for my bike and got best in my class....:thumbsup:

Last edited:

buckeye

Well deserved award.

That Buick is fine. The old guy that lived next door to me growing up always had big Buicks. The car you have looks just like the first car I ever drove. Illeagally, I might add. Always wanted one of those big boats.:thumbsup:

Well deserved award.

That Buick is fine. The old guy that lived next door to me growing up always had big Buicks. The car you have looks just like the first car I ever drove. Illeagally, I might add. Always wanted one of those big boats.:thumbsup:
That is a real nice Wildcat, seen it in person:smile:. (still haven't seen that Sensation up close yet). My first car was a '63 Buick, and we currently have a '66 Wildcat convertible:pimp:. It's absolutely HUGE and just a dream to drive, and the top hasn't been up since 2004.

delray

markg
That is a real nice Wildcat, seen it in person. (still haven't seen that Sensation up close yet). My first car was a '63 Buick, and we currently have a '66 Wildcat convertible. It's absolutely HUGE and just a dream to drive, and the top hasn't been up since 2004.
68 buick run's real good for less then 24,000 original miles.........:thumbsup: