Stolen minis

Here's the most complete pic of the K&S. It now has a seat with white piping.

[/IMG]

Don't have any good ones of the bonanza,but it's orange with black and orange seat, kidney bean wheels,5hp Briggs,blue stripes on orange fenders,with oldminibikes.com sticker in the stripe on the rear fender.

Last edited:
I know what your feeling JimH.

We have had more stolen in the last year. Than all our lives.

I'v put up two internet security cameras. On our property. And planning on two more as soon as I can afford them. The camera turns on automatically. Then automatically upload to email. Then you can put them on You Tube!

Bullhead

trailramdan

sorry man, hope they turn up for ya...i think of that everytime i have my sitting in the yard....pretty sure i should lock em up somehow in my shed for extra security...i live in a big town with lots of punks

buckeye

Wow, that sucks Jim. Small town someone will talk.
I know no replacing them. Plus the work you put in them.
Homeowners insurance won't help.
I feel real fortuanate. Leave my garage door wide open 24-7. Makes me rethink that decision.

45t

Sorry to hear about your bikes.

Do what my brother-in-law did. He had a 185 honda 3 wheeler stolen and knew it was someone local who did it. He spread the word with a flyer to the kids in the neighborhood (the good and the bad kids) what he had stolen and there was a good $ reward for info or recovery or said item. The word spread and he got a call a few days later. The kid who stole it wanted to return it for reward $. When the kid returned it to collect the reward my brother-in-law asked a few questions only the thief would know and nailed the kid. The kid confessed and had to pay restitution $ to fix the damage he did to the 3 wheeler (rattled canned the 3 wheeler black :doah:). Plus my brother-in-law got the kid and his jackass buddies to stay out of the neighborhood which they had been causing trouble in a lot (small threat, I know where you live stuff).

I just hope your bikes haven't been stripped/parted out or damaged yet by the thieves in order to disguise them.

Damn that Hornet is a nice bike...I was picturing some rusty rollers waiting for resto....:sad:

Stupid bastards will probably try to sell them for scrap.....

Jimh,
I will watch Craigslist in my area for you as well, I know I live a ways away from you but I will search and keep an eye out for you.
Sorry to hear that stuff was stolen, that really sucks and now you will always be watching over your shoulder and worrying.

Wish you the best of luck on a speedy recovery!

Man that really sucks JimH. I was broken into twice within a year a while back. It ended up being a neighbor down the road from me. Never got anything back which really sucked. Hope this story has a better ending. Good luck.

Sorry to hear Jim,

I hate it, it leaves that hollow violated feeling inside you. You'de be feeling a whole lot better if you could wrap your paws around some necks. Still in this day and age we have to be gratefull they did not come into the house and cause harm to you and your family.
And I see the Private OldMiniBikes army have allready got your back.
Good luck - hope you get the mini's back

One thing for sure I would not want JimH to catch we with his property. The OldMiniBikes has far reaches and a lot of sharp eyes looking out for such ( Scum Buckets )
Steve :scooter:

4 months after theives stole my brothers Duckminibike we happened to mention it to Jeep4me and in less than 10 days he found it in a small engine shop nearby. Hope you get yours back too.

Usually turns out to be someone close to you, that knows your family schedule, activities, layout, dogs or no dogs, and any other security measures. It sounds like it was two or more bodies and a vehicle to move them. Somebody knows.
They have no idea how many OldMiniBikes members there are or where.
Dandy lion

Sorry to hear about this it always ticks me off when reading about peoples stuff getting stolen.

I guess thats why we keep things on the down low around here and not have to many people over or put our toys on display by riding to much.

It probaly helps that our garage is 128' from the road and retiree's on both sides.The COP 4-6 houses down doesnt hurt (unless I want to ride the road)

It makes me want to buy camera's and GPS tracking devices.

Maybe we need a STOLEN forum with some searching/tracking tools.