Utility Bike from Scratch

Thanks guys the red Is a bit bolder than what I was going for but you know how it is the stores never have what you want. But its looking good and I cant wait to ride it.

WLB

Very nice. You will probably find all kinds of things that it is useful for. Don't load 200 pounds in the basket and hit a hole hidden by grass though:laugh::laugh:

Wow...!!!.....The utility bike turned out beautiful Jeep !

Sounds like Owen has his sights on it...:thumbsup:

If that was a mass produced machine, available to the public, I'd be saving up to buy one now !

And if you do decide to sell it, and Owen doesn't snag it...put me next in line...:laugh:

Thanks Robert I think ill keep it around a while to atleast see how much I actually use it. I rode it alot today! It works really well and its fun. I adjusted the torque converter to the light setting because it wasnt getting up to speed quick enough so its better now. Its got some vibration I might change out the waffle hand grips to something softer that should help. And the engine kinda stalls out after idling a bit Im going to pull the bowl off and see what i can see. Its been sitting around I dont remember the last time i ran it. But other than that Its good Iv just got to get the rear fender on it and call it done.

ugmold

Looks beautiful Jeep, been following the build on youtube, can't wait to see it run. Do you think you'll miss foot pegs?

Iv got the last build video made just havnt uploaded it yet. Its fine without the foot pegs it feels normal and its nice not having to worry about snagging on stuff going though the woods it works quite well.

The bike is all done and working great. the seat was a bit crooked so i fixed that, changed the grips and softened the front tire a bit. I mounted the back fender and now the chain rattles against it on decelleration so Iv got to trim it a bit. Other than that no issues its looking great

[/URL

Oh its a big bike for sure. I didnt notice any heat from the exhaust riding it so I dont think itll provide much heat in the winter but we'll see :)