Wanted Rebel Micro Cycle

jpr95

Here is mine. Its about as close to a survivor as you can get..

1962 Rebel

[/URL][/IMG]

It is the same one previously posted..

Last edited:
I've ran ads in Tulsa and OKC CL looking for one for a few years but decided to just let destiny bring one to me like many cool and rare bikes have over the last 5 years since I rediscovered minibikes. I offered the one guy in Colorado a tentative offer of $500 over the phone and to have U-ship bring it to me but he never got back to me and I would have paid up to $750 in a minute if he would have at least thrown out a number. I want the AH58 Tec powered Rebel or a roller in which to put a hot 2 stroke into, the dude had a sweet bike and it's too bad I was unable to get it. Like the Hot Shot and Bearkat Twister I scored for a song I WILL find a Rebel and for a very reasonable price, I want it to be a crazy nice survivor and in original paint with a nice non rusty tank. I went to look at one with a 3hp briggs once in Sapulpa and it was a mess, the tank was toast and you ain't gonna find one so easy to replace it. I walked away. The first one I saw was on a side street off Peoria in Tulsa going about 40mph maybe and it was a Sachs powered model then another pissed off bee sound came zipping up on him fast on an AH58 powered model and as the RPMs climbed he caught up easily. Never saw another complete one till I saw the photos here. The Go-Powers and suspension must make for a nice comfy and stylish ride while flying down your block at break neck speed.:laugh: I need to find one before I leave this world, I got time.:thumbsup:

Very interested and serious. Please let me know what it would take to buy it? I would let you play with it whenever you wanted. lol

"Rebel" Micro-cycle

Thanks for everyone's help!!
Micro-cycle may be one of the rarest mini bikes of all time!
I had one as a kid and would love to find another.
Any information on these bikes is very much appreciated.
There's just not much info out there.
A question for the guy that worked there. was the rebel on tank a sticker or painted?
Thanks again everyone
Hope to hear more
MICRO

It is amazing how little people know about this RARE Mini bike! I found out that the FAMOUS Buddy Cagle race car driver for John Zink (and was known as the Dalle Earnhart of Oklahaoma), made these bikes and what wasn,t manufactured in Tulsa OK, was bought in England (AKA- tank, grips and a few other items. The business was only open for a few years and being based in Tulsa (cow town) very few were made. I'm still looking for more information and if any one has any please post.
Micro

Thanks for the link to ebay on micro for sale!
I have found the perfect Rebel Micro Cycle! Thank You Jimmy J!!!
The picture of the red Rebel that Judd put on this thread is now owned by me!
I cannot believe it. Like a kid at Christmas or in a candy store! It may be the cleanest original Rebel in existence?????
Thanks to all the help and thank you Jimmy J
Micro