What do you guys think of this???

The guy knew his rights. The cop was attempting to attain information illegally and if the citizen had not known his rights, there is no doubt in my mind that an illegal search and seizure would have occurred. I am a member of several concealed and open carry boards and I know at least 20 people that legally carry openly and concealed, depending on their carry status and the state they are in. Nine times out of ten the citizen carrying the firearm knows the law better than the cop attempting their illegal searches. I have heard first hand accounts of armed citizens legally carrying firearms being detained, beat up, arrested, their property confiscated and taken to court. In the end, the police are always proven wrong in the legal carrying cases. But it doesn't cost them anything.... your taxes are paying for their defense. But it usually costs the law abiding citizen thousands of dollars in legal fees and wasted time. They do this to intimidate law abiding citizens into not exercising their constitutional second amendment rights. THIS IS WRONG. If we all don't stand up for our rights, they will be taken from us. That law student makes me proud.

This is what is call anarchy.
The rule of law is no longer followed.
This is also why my gunshop friend no longer sells ammo by the box. Mostly he sells it by the case.
I will not walk into the gas showers.
Bullhead

There's being right, then there's just being a dick. I agree with the student but what is the cop supposed to do -he was dispatched and seemed to handle the situation very professionally.

buckeye

Scary stuff. I have the right to bear arms. Until, I think maybe,possibly,ummmm, ahhhh, no but, because I am a Cop.
In all honesty, stocking up isn't a bad idea. Who knows what "tax" will be applied to gun purchases in the comming years.

In Ontario cops take your guns if they think you are a danger. Not if you have done something.
And you can't cary them....

Now I have a few issues with just about everything.
I don't realy agree with people who carry concealed weapons.
Not much more confortable with a guy ( even a cop ) who has one on his hip.

But you have rights and freedoms in the USA most of the world envies.

I like that right to bare arms myself.
Thats one I wish we had....

Carry on.
Your still a free country, just don't point that thing at me lol.....

Scary stuff. I have the right to bear arms. Until, I think maybe,possibly,ummmm, ahhhh, no but, because I am a Cop.
In all honesty, stocking up isn't a bad idea. Who knows what "tax" will be applied to gun purchases in the comming years.
I doubt thats an issue.
Think about it America has more arms than poeple.
The culture of gun ownership will likely never change.

I also agree with your assesment its probably wise to have a large stockpile of amo.
I am fond of steel cans of 7.62x39.
Just keep it secured so if your home is broken into it spills out into the streets.

Next issue not touched upon...
When I was a kid even in bleeding heart liberal Canada you saw gun sin pick truck windows and racks in homes. You even saw them on shoulders in cases ( long guns that is ) as people walked from home to car to place to city transit bus in some cases....
This was not an issue because violent crime was not an issue.
Statistics show us violent crime is infact in decline and has been for years, but people believe things are worse because in many cases you see it more of it on the news....
Police are scared because when they do happen upon someone with a gun thats not hidden odds are there will be trouble.
Police also like to kick in doors these day with guns drawn if you happen to own a registered fire arm because they think everyone is a criminal and they have just cause to enter your home.....

Who is to blame?
I think we all are.

We let things get out of hand.
We let the police sticj their noses in our buisness too far.
We let politicians have too much say in our private lives.

And we did this because we were too apethetic to anythiong about it.
We let them pass laws that serve the interests of a few special interets groups.
We allow them to snoop on us ( well we have let them do that up here for decades, Just say the word Comunist.... )
We let our society become unequal and unjust.

We have only ourselves to blame for all of it.

I'm glad he stood up for his rights but I hope he doesn't try that in the wrong place, he moved away from the officer it looked like when he tried to seize the gun and that's foolish. In OKC you could find yourself shot full of holes for that, especially if the gun was not recovered right away and another officer present. We've had some questionable and criminal police shootings here. A kid who's Brother I ran with back in the day was Murdered IMO by officer Eddie Stupka in 1987 when he kicked in the door of a home and went through the home to flee police and was shot in the back going over the back fence of that home. So he was not an immediate threat to the officer or anyone else at the time of the shooting. The police later said he had two pocket knives and was fleeing a felony so Stupka was justified. I disagreed then and now and knew Stupka and his brother both, overzealous cops both of em. Dangerous to challenge police. Personally I do not like the police much, they overstep their authority way too often. The type who become cops are the good and good at heart and then there are the rest and unfortunately they seem to be the majority. Another friend now dead had a conceal and carry permit but rode through Bethany, a BS municipality surrounded on all sides by my City and a stronghold of the Nazarene church. It's a revenue generator for the cat cats in the church I believe and I'm shocked we have no annexed them. Anyway Howard was riding his ZX11 which is arguably the fastest streetbike in OKC so he was on the radar anyway. His shirt blew up in the wind and his pistol exposed. He was pulled over by Bethany's finest (really that's an oxymoron) and was arrested for transporting a loaded firearm. He protested and was roughed up pretty good but he did start yelling and was a big guy. They convicted him in their kangaroo court where an attorney is hired as a judge and they have several. So convicted by a person not an elected judge and fined $1500, he had a fit but paid then sued and lost. They have a by-law book even this law student would find challenging to argue because they are all old and still in effect because OKC will nit intervene. Some serious corruption involving religion and politics. Our rights are trampled on daily in this country and it's getting worse since 9/11, scary stuff.

I refuse to participate in our conceal and carry program, it opens you up to Government scrutiny and requires registration of every firearm.

Oh man, not another "Never Ender".:doah:
Only never ender I see is the chip on your shoulder Scott. Time to move on I would think and just ignore threads you see me on. Else it looks like you're trying to start trouble yet again. It has been your stock in trade here with me and many others here for a long time, why can't you just live and let live?:shrug:

Last edited:
Oh man, not another "Never Ender".:doah:
Man am I out of touch.
What he heck you talking about? Why would you quote part of my text in a thread I started and make a statement making no sense to me?

I wanted to hear the opinion of Outlaw Ace and others to this crazy video as well as found it interesting, simple as that!
I believe in carrying a gun when I feel like it and cops or busy bodies shouldn't infringe on my rights to protect my property or family!

Simple video, simple message, not rocket surgery!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited: