Who all is going to Ann arbor this year??

Just got home....Wow what a long day. Had a great time with Steve (rpol89) and his wife , and put alot of names to faces today too. Great to finally meet some of you guys. Some memebers were sadly missed ( Cheezy, Randi, Mark, Pat etc...) But alot of familiar faces were there too. I sold everything I brought and came home almost empty handed. :thumbsup:

yes a good time had by all, i sold some and bought some, but i did come home with money so the wife is happy. I am suprized there wasnt more people there on such a nice day! and for a show your not supposed to ride around at ? there sure was a bunch of guys riding thier bikes around and being stupid!

Had a good time today, got to meet a bunch of OldMiniBikes members. Jeep4me, smallbikes, x-90 rider, rpol89, lether nun, and a bunch of people that I haven't ever met but were good people, the guys from motor city minis, I'm sure there are others. Thanks for the good deals jeep4me!:thumbsup:
Will post a video of the burnout when I get my laptop, i got home about an hour ago.

Last edited:
I am still trying to move got back home this morning 1:30 am. What a day there are pics coming need to un pack breath and I will get pics up. WAY TO GO SLYWILLY most original mini bike Old school 2012 Hodaka Wildcat

Just got home....Wow what a long day. Had a great time with Steve (rpol89) and his wife , and put alot of names to faces today too. Great to finally meet some of you guys. Some memebers were sadly missed ( Cheezy, Randi, Mark, Pat etc...) But alot of familiar faces were there too. I sold everything I brought and came home almost empty handed. :thumbsup:
I was there, 10-3pm

Had a great time, but my ass sure was draggin today. Sold quite a bit, made some room in the barn. Thanks to all that bought from me. Was nice to see OldMiniBikes members JMBmini, hemigremmy, Gunman64, Jeepforme, Greg, and Brian from MotorCityMinis. I'm sure there were many more, we should have had name tags. A big thanks to Frank Mathison for organizing the show. Paul and I will be back next year. :drinkup

I tell you what it was nice to meet everyone at the show. It was my first show ever and I will be back next year. Thanks smallbikes for sharing a spot with me! Some guys live very close to me but we needed to go to Michigan on neutral ground to be in the same buying and sell area without stepping on each others toes. LOL! I sold alot of goodies and bought some goodies. But pokes aside it was great to meet Rpol89, Leather666, jeep4me, motorcityguys, and many more. Here is the only picture I took because i was having such a good day.

MINI-MATIC

Ann Arbor Show

Here's some pics,some are from about 6:30 AM,you can see the lot is empty at this time,with even frost on the bikes!!:thumbsup: