Windber Minibike Reunion 2012

Will you be attending Windber Mini Bike Reunion? (Answer Honestly!)

• Yes!

Votes: 57 32.4%
  • No.

Votes: 86 48.9%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 33 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found my 1973 Sl 70 that I learned to ride on! It"s a shame that I'll have to buy something that was taken out of my Grandparents barn years ago, but it will be a great project. Maybe try to drive it to Windber next year.
Thanks for a great time guys.

Awesome pics guys, thx. I love reading all the storyies everyone enjoyed. I look forward to going next year, god willing:thumbsup: Loved the vid of the parade, smallbikes go joe(stuck out cuz Ive seen it first hand:smile:) and all the cool bikes of the yester years riding all at once, very cool:thumbsup::scooter:

MB165

Good time, good weather, good company. Ill see yuns there next year. I didnt get to meet everybody I wanted to.....and didnt get to chat enough with those I met. My daughter just turned 8 and I knew if she was going to get the bug this was the place. By saturday evening she was riding by herself over to the loop. My son wasnt ready, but rode his pedal bike around. Manchester1 told him he needed an enginefor it, and he told her, it doesnt have an engine lady...its a bicycle. :laugh::doah: thats my kid for sure. Later he wiped out going down the hill and skinned hid knee, elbow and chest. It went by too fast.

This was my 3rd trip. Definitely was the best yet. Next year will be better I'm sure. It was good seeing members I'd met before,and all the new faces,too many to list. The kids had a blast. My girl did a full lap of the 3 mile trail on her K&S hardtail.:thumbsup: It's a pretty rough trail with no TAV or similar drive,and she said she did it without having to Flintstone it anywhere. Both kids blew my doors on the way back to camp after the parade. That's fine,but it won't happen next year.:no: I hope everyone had/has a safe trip home and hope to see all of you and more next year.
Great time hangin with you Jim !:thumbsup: Hope we didn't scare off any of Drew's customers. LOL

windber was awesome /i had a great time /all the OldMiniBikes members were great ,it was nice to be able put some faces with the names on the board/hent and viki had camp OldMiniBikes set up and thats where ed and i and alot of the members spent most of our time:thumbsup:LIGHT EM UP! was the#1phrase
and the #1 question was IS THE BONANZA FINISHED YET? :laugh::laugh:
i didnt want to bring any bikes home but thanks to shelby28 and his pop's trailer packing abilities and randy making me a deal i couldn't refuse i brought a taco 22 roller back to the west coast:shrug:i know i've said it before but i can't pass up a good taco:laugh:
thank's to everyone
dave

Good time, good weather, good company. Ill see yuns there next year. I didnt get to meet everybody I wanted to.....and didnt get to chat enough with those I met. My daughter just turned 8 and I knew if she was going to get the bug this was the place. By saturday evening she was riding by herself over to the loop. My son wasnt ready, but rode his pedal bike around. Manchester1 told him he needed an enginefor it, and he told her, it doesnt have an engine lady...its a bicycle. :laugh::doah: thats my kid for sure. Later he wiped out going down the hill and skinned hid knee, elbow and chest. It went by too fast.
That boy will make a great rider. He was passing minibikes down that hill,while weaving through them and oncoming minis,never ones hitting the brakes. He was more entertaining than anything I saw all weekend.:thumbsup:

Here's the aftermath of the kid's hot rod db30 rampage. I didn't even bother cleaning it up when I rolled it back in the garage. He earned all that dirt! Believe it or not, it looked brand new when we left for Windber....... And it had a muffler. :lol:

that bike got a 4-day beating...!!!!

If I learned one thing about Windber it's this: You need Horsepower or a TAV...or Both!!!

already planning for next year....:devil2:

That boy will make a great rider. He was passing minibikes down that hill,while weaving through them and oncoming minis,never ones hitting the brakes. He was more entertaining than anything I saw all weekend.:thumbsup:
I agree Jim. He did that hill over 100 times with his bicycle.......then WALKED back up:doah: Bet he was wore out:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.