predator 212

1. BajaBrandt

Where to buy Predator 212cc engines IN CANADA?

I live in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada and I'm very frustrated that most eBay sellers or venders don't ship their engines to Canada. Does anyone know of somewhere in Canada I can order a Pred from?:scooter:
  2. J

Predator 212cc starter issue

I am building a taco Frijole minibike, and we're doing it in the monster theme like on the taco website. So we decided to paint the engine cover and the starter cover, when we went to put the engine back together, and we pulled the starter, it wouldn't engage and rotate the engine, any...
  3. Kingkeef25

need help and advice asap.

ok so i have a doodle bug with a predator 212 with pipe and muffler, air filter, and 140 e tube and 36 jet. anyways it is hitting 40mph. but i want to change the back sprocket to a smaller one to give it more top end speed. because right now it has a 12 tooth clutch with a 70 tooth back...
  4. Kingkeef25

I need to knowwww! Predator 212

Ok guys so I currently have a predator 212 stock on my baja doodle bug and all I did to it was by pass the governor. It is currently maxing out at 37mph. But I know ordered a 11' header with pipe, a performance air filter, and a 140 e-tube with the .36 and .37 jets. And I, waiting for all of...
  5. Kingkeef25

Confused about governor on 212 predator. NEED HELP

Ok so I recently got the 212 and put it on my mini bike. Now when I got it where the throttle hook up is suppose to go which is on the governor throttle I put it but it was super stiff. So I eliminated the governor throttle and ran my throttle cable to the little swing arm thing under the gas...
  6. fordx

Rejet stock carb vs new carb

Hello, I have an original style doodlebug with a 6.5 predator and I'm looking into an air filter, but it seems most recommend this along with a new carb. Am i okay to just upgrade air filter and and rejetting the stock carb? Or is that not enough? Thanks
  7. CaptNugget

Help: installing belt clutch on Predator 212cc

hi im getn ready to install a MaxTorque belt driven clutch on my Predator 212cc engine (both are brand new) this will be my first clutch intall so im looking for some advice... 1)does it matter which was clutch faces? 2)heard something about a special washer for between clutch and motor, do i...
  8. L

Predator Stock Carb

I recently bought a Uni Air Filter for my 212cc Predator stock carb but when i full throttle it the bike dies. I was told i will need a larger main jet is that true? If so what size would i need? can you link me to the one i need off this website https://www.affordablegokarts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?
  9. Plunder

I think my block is cracked

First, Hi my names Keith. June 13 is my b-day, and I'll be... older. I'm new to oldminibikes.com forum and this is my first build, a new predator 212. I was cleaning out the crankcase when I saw this, and it bothers me. Should I take this back to Harbor Freight? I think it might have happened...
  10. D

Intake length

I'm very new to forums so I'm now sure if I'm doing this correctly. I have a predator 212 with a dyno cams mod 2 cam, 18# springs, billet rod and flywheel, and I'm interested in getting the GX390 carb from nrracing. My question is that they offer a long and short intake for it and I wasn't sure...
  11. Predator212Laxer

Options for Predator Flywheel?

I have a highly modified engine. It has no governor and I need to buy the billet aluminum components (flywheel and rod). For the rod should I get the .020" over or normal one? For the flywheel the ARC one is kinda expensive; how much would it take to convert the normal aluminum flywheel that is...