1972 Z50 still in crate

Here is his response to me...atleast he didn't call me Larry this time.

"I think by now your head is all screwed up. I know for sure that is the original 49.cc motor that came with this bike. Straight from factory to the dealership where my farther bought it. Has bill of sale from dealership, dealer No. 162-1. Purchase date 4/22/72 an sold for $334.95 As far as why numbers are not matching from engine to frame, who knows why ?. Honda could of changed blocks at a point in time at trying to save cost. So keep talking to own it.."

- bcgot
Dont worry your head is not screwed up he is just a lier and thief this is a bing search of the vin he bought it on ebay a few months ago but the listing is expired too bad it cant be pulled up, just another thief... OK not much more he can say I feel like George now...

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-z50-/271023147969
End time: Jul 29, 2012 ·
Seller 100.0% positive ·
Munster, Indiana

1972 Honda Other 1972 honda Z50 K0 K1 K2 K3 mini trail monkey bike. Zoom; ... VIN: 1017972: Year: 1972: Exterior Color: Red: Make: Honda: Engine Size (cc): 49: …

MikeBear

Yeah here's more, here he wanted it shipped:

I Want to Move a 1972 Honda from Maryville to Methuen

Listing Information
Shipment Title: 1972 Honda
Shipment ID: 729024488
Customer: Sebastian C.
Date Listed: 8/24/2012 9:52 PM EST
Date Updated: 8/29/2012 9:46 PM EST
Ended: 8/31/2012 10:25 PM EST
Budget: Place Bid
# of Bids: 1 (0 Active)
Auction Goods: Other

1972 Honda
Total Motorcycles: 1
Motorcycle 1:
1972 Honda
Operational: Yes
Trike: No
Sidecar: No
Palletized: No
Additional Information: Hi...Im a collector of vintage original mini bikes and like them as close to mint as I can get. I bought this one off ebay not to long ago. If I decided to take upon your service, I Would want this bike handled with up most care and protection from any objet that may rub up against it. Would like it to be ether created, or well covered, to protect from any damage during shipment!. Please, please, if tie down straps are going to be used, please make sure they do not rub, or damage paint on the bike frame, or any other part of the vintage Mini bike. Also a photo of this Mini bike can be seen on ebay auction, item # 271023147969 .. Thanks! Report a Violation
So, the original auction said it was:
UP FOR AUCTION IS AN UNBELIEVABLE FIND, IT'S A 1972 HONDA Z50 BASEMAENT FIND, IT IS ALL ORIGINAL WITH ALL OF THE ORIGINAL ...
Here's the guy he bought it from. : http://stores.ebay.com/Rocks-Vintage-Cycles?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Ask HIM what it was. Looks like he also said it was a 1972 basement find...

Here's what he paid:
HONESTY AT IT'S BEST!..VERY SATISFIED!.. A PROFESSIONAL SELLER!..THANKS ROCK Buyer:
Member id bcgot ( Feedback Score Of 410Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
Sep-03-12 09:27
Honda z50 (#271023147969) US $2,075.00 View Item
So, he's for sure lying about it "being in my farthers basement for 40 years." but, he's probably got serious "buyers remorse" and wants his money back from when he bought it.

Last edited:
Rocks did not sell it to him as new in crate but he did pay 2K for it, this is it before it became new...
Honda z50 (#271023147969), US $2,075.00,

OK Larry so here is your bike before your Farther bought it..

Razzo

Got hip too this today. Checked it too. Though it may have been a old "Honda Heaven" resto from back in the 90's. JJ Parnell and Gary Davis's work. Anybody remember those Z50/CT70's. Delivered in Replica. Honda Crates for display. Very nice. But it's not.... Just another Fleabay fraud. :eek:ut:

I flagged it but I don't think it will make a difference.

From MikeBear:

"You guys are fooling yourself if you think Ebay will pull the auction for that reason. They want their cut of the action. Now if HONDA themselves asked Ebay to pull the auction, it would be done immediately."

This deal has so many red flags it's insane, the packing material is modern and the wood has not oxidized in the least. The guy is ambitious, I'll give him that but he's picked the wrong hobby and too popular an item to try and perpetrate fraud. Hopefully the high bidder will read this and retract the bid or call foul with Ebay, if not he'll have a well restored grossly overpriced machine.:eek:ut:

MikeBear

I certainly hope none of you really believe that ALL bidders follow through and pay for every auction they bid on. It's even worse the longer an auction goes, because it gives them all the time they need to get "buyers remorse" before it even ends.

Even if this ends at a high dollar value, it does NOT mean the seller really will get his money.

He has every right to sell something he owns at as high a price as he can, but he doesn't have the right to misrepresent it (lie) to get a premium for a fantasy piece.

THAT is what we are fighting. People have to learn they can't deliberately cheat others on something that we KNOW is false. If he really is a collector as he says in his Uship post, he is almost certainly already a member of this forum...