1972 Z50 still in crate

This dude has issues. His replies to my questions have been extremely rude and condescending and then this.

"Hey, I know we got off to a bad start. And my apologies to you are in order for calling you an anonymous name. But Id like to explain something to you in depth as to what's going on with this auction that can't be explain through emails. I think you'll understand once you here me out. My cell: 978) 2653553 Seby.... Thanks!

- bcgot

I think we should all give Seby a call. Anyone?

MikeBear

This dude has issues. His replies to my questions have been extremely rude and condescending and then this.

"Hey, I know we got off to a bad start. And my apologies to you are in order for calling you an anonymous name. But Id like to explain something to you in depth as to what's going on with this auction that can't be explain through emails. I think you'll understand once you here me out. My cell: 978) 2653553 Seby.... Thanks!

- bcgot

I think we should all give Seby a call. Anyone?
His full name is in his Uship profile, but even that has a typo in it. I added the (a) since he spelled it right on the first page:

About Me
Hi there, my name is Sebasti(a)n Cavallaro.. Im into vintage collectable old toys of days gone by. 60's/ 70's an 80's stuff. Im new to this website as to how it works, but learning it fast!. The condition Id like to have my collectables in, is mint in the box. If posable. Iv also been a mover over the past few years as well. And believe me, I know what it's like when you receive an item from a shipping company in damaged condition not knowing what the heck went wrong!. Only to find out later the company has a bad record of handling merchandise. As I continue more into understanding how uship works, I feel more confident in making a better decision as to what carrier will handle my merchandise. Thanks You! :)
He supposedly lives in Methuen, MA.

Careful about this Jeff. Ole Seby could flag your listing if he sees it.

Report item

Report Category - Copyright and Trademark

Reason for Report - Images or text copied from your listing

Detailed Reason

The big talking boy has FINALLY fessed up. I received this from him thru Ebay...

"Hi, ########, Seby.. Id like to be up front with you and everybody els about this auction. This auction will be coming to a close, less one day of auctions original end date. Reason being, this was only a test to see what one in it's original honda crate would bring on the open market!. The crate that is shown in the photo with the bike was made by me and is not an original honda crate!. The bike on the other hand is in fact an all original 1972-K3 model in mint, un-touched, condition which I repackaged for long term storage. And again, by me. Please except my apologies for any and all misprint as well as any hopes, and dreams, of owning this!. Ps. The bike will be sold with this crate on a later date. Thanks for your understanding."

- bcgot

The big talking boy has FINALLY fessed up. I received this from him thru Ebay...

"Hi, ########, Seby.. Id like to be up front with you and everybody els about this auction. This auction will be coming to a close, less one day of auctions original end date. Reason being, this was only a test to see what one in it's original honda crate would bring on the open market!. The crate that is shown in the photo with the bike was made by me and is not an original honda crate!. The bike on the other hand is in fact an all original 1972-K3 model in mint, un-touched, condition which I repackaged for long term storage. And again, by me. Please except my apologies for any and all misprint as well as any hopes, and dreams, of owning this!. Ps. The bike will be sold with this crate on a later date. Thanks for your understanding."

- bcgot
Wow, what a Douche.

- bcgot
I got the same response when I emailed a Q about the bike...Clearly this person is a fraudster...That little line towards the end is a joke...He admits not being honest about the crate, then throws in jab about hopes and dreams of ever owning this bike...LOL!!! Lowlife...

I got this, must be easy when you have to send 50 of them out... Im glad he changed his mind on the listing, it is a nice bike and will bring good money for what it really is.

Hi, Kingpin, Seby.. Id like to be up front with you and everybody els about this auction. This auction will be coming to a close, less one day of auctions original end date. Reason being, this was only a test to see what one in it's original honda crate would bring on the open market!. The crate that is shown in the photo with the bike was made by me and is not an original honda crate!. The bike on the other hand is in fact an all original 1972-K3 model in mint, un-touched, condition which I repackaged for long term storage. And again, by me. Please except my apologies for any and all misprint as well as any hopes, and dreams, of owning this!. Ps. The bike will be sold with this crate on a later date. Thanks for your understanding.

.....or he is hoping that the ones that received his message will bid it way way up thinking the auction will be shut down.....and he lets it run out. Then he takes the money and runs.