Out of Exile

I Outlaw Ace, formerly Supernova am officially out of exile and have been given permission from Hent to again rejoin the forum. I vow not to be confrontational with anyone, best just to respectfully disagree and move on as I've found out the hard way.

MinibikePaul and I have called a truce and will now begin to build a friendship, he is a little leery but I can assure him I have nothing but good intentions. Gotta start somewhere!

As far as other members who have a problem with me (supernova), do not think you can hack on me without consequences because I will report you rather than be permanently banned from the best minibike forum ever. 6 months was bad enough.

So to you guys bickering lately, stop it and agree to disagree. I will lead by example, hope some will follow!:thumbsup:

That said I would like to thank those who stuck by me and wanted me back on here, you certainly helped my cause and you all know who you are!:thumbsup:

Andrew Babiak, formerly Supernova and now Outlaw Ace.

How did you come up with your new "Handle", Outlaw Ace? I'd have been tempted to try "Not SuperNova" :laugh:

Whatever you call yourself, glad to have you back, Andy.

Welcome back! Jump right on in....do you still have the HotShot?
I'm sure I'll be thanking many folks so thanks so far guys!

And yes Don I still have the Hot Shot, the tank is clean with no holes or rust. Gonna get some pre-mix and start it very soon and ride it once I give it a good going over. I have some new stuff too as well as some finished projects. I let my Dad redo the Twister to give him something to do, he did OK but I would have left it with the original finish and got it running. I assembled the Cat 300x recently after two years of gathering parts. Here they are:

How did you come up with your new "Handle", Outlaw Ace? I'd have been tempted to try "Not SuperNova" :laugh:

Whatever you call yourself, glad to have you back, Andy.
Well I've been called Ace for years by friends and I'm certainly an Outlaw so it seemed natural and when I was banned my oldest opened the account and we decided to combine the two. The account was opened so I could chase down a member who had burned me on a gas tank. Hent caught on early and was gracious enough to leave it open so I could look at photos and the like, he could have just burned my I.P. address but he's a hell of a guy!:thumbsup:

well andy its good to see your back with us again :thumbsup:
looking forward to seeing what projects you come up with .

and with some time to heal i hope to be starting on the one you have helped me on .

and thanks hent for letting andy back on here :thumbsup:

Welcome Back Andy.

I am glad to see you back , you were missed by more than you think . An old boss told me forty years ago that ..... A smart man will change his mind , but a damn fool never will ....

well it's good to see you back and mending fences :thumbsup:

I think most folks who get banned just say "who gives a :censure: " and go on to something else....it's pretty obvious you really missed this place and the mini bikes mean a lot to you.

Keep your temper in check and just have fun.......:scooter:

Last edited:
Welcome back! Heard that you are pretty knowledgable about mini bikes and things. Glad to hear your back and willing to put your best foot forward. :thumbsup: