Rugblaster's 2015 OldMiniBikes buildoff "cactus donkey" jff

Very nice !! It wont be long now !
Maybe.......My bros friend, John that does the leather work turns out he no longer lives in Austin, but rather he moved to North Carolina. But, he has the seat pan and were rubbin' the hair off our rabbits foot thinking it will help the turn around time of the seat.

soon as it warms up I'm going to put it together seat or not.

I've already promised my mother-in-law a ride on it, so we'll see.

Last edited:
Whats wrong with using a .44 mag to shoot flies? I've used mine on flies, some really dangerous ants, spiders, and the notoriously deadly sabre toothed Cape Grasshopper.

I would post pictures of the mounted trophies, but I could never find enough of these deadly beasts to mount.

Snow Job

It snowed again.......much be an 1/8 inch out there. They closed the schools. To cold to do any work. :sleeping:

Ode to base jumping. Kokopelli's finna bail auff. My daughter's art project she welded up when she was 7.

Paint is dry, so I put it together

Waiting on the decals and the seat. The seat is going to be a tan/brown and the artwork, probably black.

Looking at a burnt orange pinstripe in certain places. Not to much.

No sun today and it doesn't show it but the paint is super glossy.

Waiting on the decals and the seat. The seat is going to be a tan/brown and the artwork, probably black.

Looking at a burnt orange pinstripe in certain places. Not to much.

No sun today and it doesn't show it but the paint is super glossy.

Rb this thing turned out Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Awesome job man !!!

Thanks

Thanks Tom, Pinto, OND, Tank and Jdogg and everyone else for the nice commentary. After seeing some of the other scratch builds on the board like OND's, Fire marshall, Tank and HR ricky, I think I'll order a 1 inch die for my bender and start on a new project. Maybe a beach scooter or a Frijole type mini. I already have a name for my Frijole clone. Gonna call it "Refried Bean" (Frijole means "bean" in Spanish, for all the New Englanders)

Here is the latest graphic proof, maybe something that would go on the mother-in-law plate in the front.
You can click on the graphic to make it bigger

Last edited:
Nucleo-Explosivo Frijole means "Fart Beans".............in Mexican, loosely translated. With emphasis on loosely. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Go all "Matt Dillion" wit it.

Looking at getting John to make a blunderbuss holder out of leather.

This is a Colt Anaconda "RealTree" .44 magnum with a matching 2.5 x 7 scope on it. Good for protecting your mother-in-law from a charging rhino. Or maybe the other way around.