Tecumseh 5HP exhaust pipe/muffler

Looks Great MM :thumbsup: Pm me with details and put me in line with a couple What is the thread size at the end. I have some 1/2 spark arrestors that would work nicely or is it 3/4

Looks Great MM :thumbsup: Pm me with details and put me in line with a couple What is the thread size at the end. I have some 1/2 spark arrestors that would work nicely or is it 3/4
on the fitting its a 1/2inch water pipe thread , the same thing thats on the hs40 ports , or the 1.25 to 3 hp briggs .

Just a quick note . Aint trying to step on anyones toes. I went for a ride on my bike today and passed through a couple of one horse towns. I saw a mower shop that I have dealt with in the past . Anyways I went in and asked if they had any NOS Taylor mufflers. The guy didn't have a clue what I meant so he let me go back in the stockroom and look. Well I went through some dusty old boxes and walked away with this new but scratched up Talor spark arrestor 100 muffler.:thumbsup:

Still wouldn't work on my HS50 because the Mukuni type carb is in the way. So I still need to figure something out for that.:shrug: