Utility Bike from Scratch

Havnt checked it out yet but Id say if anything were to break it would be the post that holds the lower shocks. The big tubing is alot stronger than small stuff though. I want to build a ski for the front for the winter so that might be a project for the near future

That looks really handy, great job as usual! The wife said I should have bought that one instead of the chopper, what kind of trade in do you offer, first built for last built:laugh:

Lol yeah notice I did this one red because I noticed i no longer have a red bike. Well except for the little one. I pulled out all my 2 wheeled bikes except for a few that dont really fit the theme. It took almost all day to get them out and ride them. Had to fix some stuff in between ofcourse.

hey jeep, would you be willing to take close up side shots of all those bikes? especially the custom, unique ones!!!

maybe start a whole new thread. when you get some time.

I'm not renting a trailer Mark... so don't get any ideas:laugh:
:laugh:

We went to a traditional type car show a couple weeks ago (Mississippi Mayhem) and I brought the chopper, it got a lot of attention! I left it at the pinstripe booth for most of Saturday and the guy there said people couldn't stop looking at it. I wanted to get some cool stripes laid down, but it was too windy. Other than that I don't plan on changing anything. It rode great all weekend!!

:laugh:

We went to a traditional type car show a couple weeks ago (Mississippi Mayhem) and I brought the chopper, it got a lot of attention! I left it at the pinstripe booth for most of Saturday and the guy there said people couldn't stop looking at it. I wanted to get some cool stripes laid down, but it was too windy. Other than that I don't plan on changing anything. It rode great all weekend!!
Thats cool Mark. Sometimes I take my Goliath tank trailer hitched to my Jeep to the local Cruise-In with a few machines on it. People like seeing something different rather than the same old cars all the time. But now everybody thinks im nuts :)

If there is one thing I dont need its tires lol Actually thats the main reason I built this bike. I looked in my shed and said I need to use up some of these tires haha. But its a never ending battle. I get rid of 2 and 4 more show up

Looks like your bike can handle the terrain on your property:thumbsup: My wife would have a heart attack if it rode one of my bikes up on the deck, she only likes to drive them through wooden benches:laugh:
Nice job Jeep! This video also had me cracking up inside, especially toward the end when you closed the door- I miss spending the time reading and watching all these postings from you. :thumbsup:

Nice job Jeep! This video also had me cracking up inside, especially toward the end when you closed the door- I miss spending the time reading and watching all these postings from you. :thumbsup:
Thanks bud its good hearing from you !

I checked over the frame for problems like apekillman suggested and all looks good. I did find the seat bolts mostly loose but I was distracted when i bolted it on so maybe never got them all the way tight in the first place. And the chains are getting sloppy theyll need to be tightened real soon. Im really liking this bike with the Honda on it its so easy to just jump on and go no messing around.

buckeye

hey jeep, would you be willing to take close up side shots of all those bikes? especially the custom, unique ones!!!

maybe start a whole new thread. when you get some time.
He has build threads on most.

Just jaw dropping.
I think I enjoy your builds about as much as anyones.

I had a breakdown today. The nut on the jackshaft loostened up and the bolt fell out so the chains went flying and all hell broke loose lol All while i was climbing a steep hill so had no brakes going back down but i walked it no problem. I drilled it for a cotter pin so got it all fixed up again. And since it was in the shop I started building a ski for it. Will post up some pics as soon as it looks like something!