Search results

1. Old Dinger

Word Association Game

Col. Len Gus of the Labian Air Force
  2. Old Dinger

Debate ,,,,,am confused

No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the truth. Nathaniel Hawthorne
  3. Old Dinger

What would you do?

8ball.....just mini bikes???? just minibikes?????? just minibikes?????:laugh:
  4. Old Dinger

The WTF picture thread

Caption????
  5. Old Dinger

How BIG is too BIG for a BIG wheeled mini

Those wheels would be just fine. 6.5 Greyhound looks small, but does the job.
  6. Old Dinger

Dammit it's hot!

Me hanging out at the pool.
  7. Old Dinger

22 pistols

8. Old Dinger

22 pistols

50 rounds....50 kills the custom stock I made.
  9. Old Dinger

O-limp-dics

My wife kept wandering why I call Michael Phelps a dufus looking gomer. I rest my case. :001_rolleyes:
  10. Old Dinger

Thunderbobberchoppa

Pretty darn classy! If chain comes off the big sprocket, you can put a sprocket guard on it.
  11. Old Dinger

My cooler puller pit car

Video.... Thank-you for all your nice comments. Here is a video my son took this morning. Mini Hotrod - YouTube
  12. Old Dinger

My cooler puller pit car

Thanks Thank-you very much. Logging out for now. I will try to upload a video tomorrow.:scooter:
  13. Old Dinger

My cooler puller pit car

Color
  14. Old Dinger

My cooler puller pit car

My wife's cousin in North Carolina is a racecar fabricator and racing driver consultant. He is involved with Nascar racing and asphalt Legend cars. He saw pictures of my other builds, and asked if I would make him a barstool type vehicle to pull a cooler around the pits passing out his sponser's...
  15. Old Dinger

Out of Exile

Welcome back, man.:thumbsup:
  16. Old Dinger

Grumpy

You know what pisses me off??? G damn tumbleweeds. They float into my shop and get under and stick to shit. I try to sweep them up, and they stick to the broom. I pick them up, put them in the shitcan, turn my back and they hop out and go scooting across the floor. I'm going to get out my...
  17. Old Dinger

My Trike build

Mike, did you hit your head on your way home? I am at a loss to try to understand your comments. I invited you over, made you lunch, and showed you around. The trike is quite big, and although my wife rides it, it is hardly a "girls" ride. As for the yellow thing, you know very well what it...
  18. Old Dinger

My Trike build

Axle is 1"x40" , no discernable flex, used bearing set like this.
  19. Old Dinger

My Trike build

Thank you all for your very nice comments.