Trouble with Brandt at Rupp Parts

Well I guess the approbate song to go with this thread is the old classic country western song by Buck Owens

( I've got a TIGER by the tail ) Good results MiniBike Paul and it's not always about the money, but just proper up front transactions.

Steve :scooter:

I think it may be difficult for him to frequently update his website showing "available" or "out of stock".
It's not that hard......look at OldMiniBikes, it tells you how many are available and goes to "out of stock" when the last one is ordered.

He just needs to invest a little time and maybe $$ in his web-site.

It's not that hard......look at OldMiniBikes, it tells you how many are available and goes to "out of stock" when the last one is ordered.

He just needs to invest a little time and maybe $$ in his web-site.
That is what I was saying. His site site is different, and shows alot of things to be "in-stock" when they are actually not. So, each time stock runs out, he would most likely have to go in and change the availability. It just causes more work for himself while upsetting potential customers that need to get a job done. Alot of the newer e-commerce sites I have seen are already set up similar to OldMiniBikes to avoid this. I think this is his "new" website as well. Maybe someone on here that knows him or is friends with him can give him some feedback regarding it. It would not hurt.

I was hoping that I would hear something on my $140 order, but still nothing. I am going on vacation for a week and hope to have a package waiting for me when I get home. I can understand is a guy is sick or hurt, but after six weeks, I am begining to lose hope.

Skipjaz

oldsledz

That is what I was saying. His site site is different, and shows alot of things to be "in-stock" when they are actually not. So, each time stock runs out, he would most likely have to go in and change the availability. It just causes more work for himself while upsetting potential customers that need to get a job done. Alot of the newer e-commerce sites I have seen are already set up similar to OldMiniBikes to avoid this. I think this is his "new" website as well. Maybe someone on here that knows him or is friends with him can give him some feedback regarding it. It would not hurt.
He would still have to change it him self because all of his sales are not on line.

Yeah, I just placed an order and it was shipped same day. Appears to be back on his feet indeed. Again though, this is not the first time someone has trouble. I just have not had any up to this point.

Well

Spoke to Brandt today. As I have posted in the past I sent him a yellow stripped down 71 rupp frame, tank and fender to fix the welds repaint and ship back. Sent it to him 4 1/2 years ago! yup that right. So after a couple of hundred calls alot of excuses still no answer. I informed him ship it back to me NOW! Just ship it back Today!! I want it back.
So he agreed has my address info, email, phone. Do you think I should hold my breath no this. ??
This was for a project that I have already completed restoration job I did on a 71 roadster2. I told him when I get it we will shake hands about it and part ways. I think the guy is overwhelmed in life. Even though he has my stuff for this long I told him I would like to throw some business your way. :hammer:

I got most of my parts from Brandt but am still waiting for my Banchi decal set. It has been a month from my last post and almost two months from when I ordered. I am almost ready to give up on my restoration project. Does anyone know if Brandt is not feeling well again?

Sorry to hear so many people having prOblems with brandt. He has always delivered for me, I guess I have seen lucky? But I will be hesitant to order from him in the future.