Trouble with Brandt at Rupp Parts

MiniBike Paul

Am I the only one???

Rupp Parts, Brandt, took my PayPal $$$ on 9/8 and no word since; he doesn't answer the phone (636 931 7330), has not returned e-mails!!

Does anybody know more about him??

toomanytoys

I ordered about 300 dollars worth of stuff a few months ago, order was shipped next day.

He came through for me, I ordered a mix of stuff from him.

Hopefully he comes through for you.

Paul....If I remember right, there's been numerous threads like this one. I have never dealt with him, but it seems like some people get good service and some don't.....:shrug:

MiniBike Paul

It is not just the delay; he NEVER answers the phone and has not answered my emails(2)! But he ran my PayPal a month ago, the day he got the order!

I was hoping he comes on here and would see it, or maybe someone near him would clue him in that I am bashing him, and that would get him to perform!

In this day and age you'd think folks would value your business?????

Even with a good reason for a delay they SHOULD let you know or keep in communication.
Bad service these days is a good way to be unemployed!

I'm a huge PITA if I get bad service, my money is worth good service or I'll do it myself and save the frustration.

You know I think I have ordered from him at least three times, all have been good, really fast shipping. I will note that it was always on ebay. I am really interested in a set of the rupp hydraulic shocks that he has, but he currently does not have them on ebay. He responded to me a few days ago saying that he will have some more up eventually and that I could order through his website. I have been somewhat hesitant to do so, ONLY because of what I have been hearing. Again, he has always responded to my emails, I have always gotten my product, but it has always been through ebay. I have heard that people rarely have issues with him when it is through ebay.

smallbikes88 (Gregg) deals with him alot, and probably knows him personally. I have bought one thing from him off ebay and got it fairly quick.:shrug:

MiniBike Paul

I ordered thru his website!

As I said before, i hope this thread will get me some action - directly or someone like smallbike88 clue him in!

So far, nothing! I called about 10 times today during his hours, from a blind line, and no answer!

El paradisiaco puerto de Acapulco tiene muchas actividades que ofrecer para que la estadía de sus visitantes sea lo más placentera y divertida posible. Desde atractivos familiares como el parque acuático, pasando por los clavadistas de La Quebrada, hasta su deslumbrante vida nocturna. Una de las actividades que brinda el puerto de Acapulco es disfrutar de su hermoso paisaje a bordo de un yate.
Renta Yate
What??? Yes, this site does have info on mini Tacos!

Please press 1 for English!

In the 4 years I have been on this site the only thing that gets fast attention from the RUPP Hoarder is how fast the money is deposited into his accounts. But as usual there are plenty of people who jump to his defense giving every reason in the book , sickness, too family issues and this is no less than at least 10 or 12 times it has been an issue.
I called once and left email about a part I wanted no answer and never a return call. I would never ever start a RUPP project if that is the only parts source.
Go Bonanza we have the people here on OldMiniBikes that do answer the phone and do care.
A man that takes money and does not respond properly is a thief of someones time and patience and it should not be tolerated or condoned.
Steve :scooter:

Paul....If I remember right, there's been numerous threads like this one. I have never dealt with him, but it seems like some people get good service and some don't.....:shrug:
Depends on the day of the week you order on.

....hey Paul, you didn't order on a friday did you? Oh no..

It is not just the delay; he NEVER answers the phone and has not answered my emails(2)! But he ran my PayPal a month ago, the day he got the order!

I was hoping he comes on here and would see it, or maybe someone near him would clue him in that I am bashing him, and that would get him to perform!

Just get on E Bay and ask him what size the tires he is selling are and he will answer back real fast . He will go off on you like a crackhead looking for a fix and call you a thief and ten other nasty names and tell you that you are trying to steal all his E Bay information and put him out of business and over and over , through several E Mails . I only wanted two wide tire's for my Donnelson Mini Mule not a new business to run . That was the first time I tried to buy from him and the last time . I would never refer this nut case to anyone .

Wow. This guy sounds like a real D-bag. Good thing I am not a Rupp guy :devil2: I am glad I at least went through Ebay and Paypal on my transaction, so I would have been able to at least have them pressure him.

Sounds like you got Rupped off. :laugh::laugh: