thread

1. wheels1950

More than just one engine MINI THREAD

Thinking about building a mini with more than a single engine, show what you did with two,three, Whats the most engines on a mini you ever saw? FRANK
  2. Neck

The Engine thread

Please post pics of your Single or Twin Cylinder Minibike engines. Mild (good) to WILD (better) to Over The Top (BEST!)
  3. H

One thread per event.

Lets keep it to one thread per event. If there are multiples, I will merge them into one. Thanks :thumbsup:
  4. O

A thread about clutch brakes.

Hi guys, I was on here a while ago and I saw a thread about clutch brakes. I tried to find it again so I did a search but no luck. Can any of you remember what it was called?? Thanks, Marcus. Melbourne Australia.
  5. Outlaw Ace

A comprehensive list and thread on new DB swap.

Could not find a post on what is needed and what it takes to do a Predator swap on a new style DB. I see everything but a complete list. Yes I could fumble around but a list or thread made into a sticky would be nice. I have one to do for a buddy's kid and know I have to hammer the fender hoop...
  6. C

Another engine wont run thread

Ok I did the search and read a bunch of threads but I am still confused. I removed the gov, and the engine no longer runs.. Got spark, and fuel. How is it possible to get these engines 180 out of time? If you line up the dots all should be good right? Piston was at TDC when cam was installed...
  7. waltsuz

Another engine paint thread

I am going to paint this engine today after work. I just rebuilt the motor. Bored +.020, decked .005, all new internal parts, rod, cam, side cover, valves, springs, keepers and retainers, head, crank, the whole load. This engine was used for a race engine in a lawn mower and was totally worn out...
  8. I

how to upload photos from computer to thread

I'm having trouble uploading pics. Can someone help?
  9. Street Smart

Nice thread on a racing forum...

mini bikes lets see em! - Yellow Bullet Forums
  10. Mark G

The Official Minibike Wheel Thread

Well, if KK can do it so can I. It's time wheels had thier own place to go. So lets see em:thumbsup: Aggie bike, 6" aluminum Lil Indian 6" Aluminum Azuza Astro 6" Aluminum Fox 4", I believe these are Magnesium:thumbsup: Lil Indian 4" Steel
  11. KustomKartKid

The Official MINI BIKE SEAT Thread

Thought maybe we'd give all the mini bike seats a place of their own to "sit".....:rolleyes: Please use full size pics which highlight the seat and include a short description or identification (even if the photo appears "self-explanatory"). This is key for future research and thread...
  12. T

DB30 Build Thread x2

Well I figured why not start a thread to show the progress of the DBs. As they sat last week: Plans: I sent the frames to the powder coater Monday. 1 will be metallic gray and the other will be black. All the engine parts, kick stand, fenders and pegs that are on the gray bike will be...
  13. Mac

Mock Up MiniBike Stuff Thread

Thought it might be nice to see a few ideas and designs of things that would be neat to build. Do a mock up of something and post a picture on this thread. Bought two Razor children's plastic electric bumper cars today for $25 and set one here alongside my Taco: ...Just need the...
  14. KustomKartKid

The Official Mini Bike Accessory Thread

Practical, cool or wacky...... Home made, after market or "factory" add ons... Let's gather up all the vintage mini-bike accesories we can find into one thread. :scooter: Wheels, tires, engine hop-ups, clutches, seats, sissy bars......whatever!!! Ads are great, or a picture of the...
  15. oldrelics

Vintage keystone and a custom build thread

Ok, I've got two builds undergo here a vintage Keystone and a custom. Plans are to get these ready for the bike section at the World Of Wheels. First the Keystone: I'm unsure of the exact year since there's really no info out there for these guys. It is said to be a deluxe because of the...
  16. GraveBugger

the tobacco thread (no smoker bashing please)

this is the tobacco thread, post up whatever your favorite smoke, cigar, paraphernalia, or anything else tobacco related. I myself have a nice little briar pipe i fill once in a blue moon, used to smoke but quit, and frequently enjoy a little grizz wintergreen.
  17. Oldschool

Toilet thread

Wife calls me at work. I was working in the arse end of no place and 1st aid, my boss and every other clown is trying to raise me on Radio. Of course firts aid is being all anal retentive and tells the wife they can;t get a hol dof me unless its an emergency. So she says YES IT IS THE...
  18. kenny p

Oh no, not another tire thread, speed rating question

I searched here and Google, not really finding much on "speed rated" tires for mini's. I know a lot of riders here are drag racing and reaching some high speeds, just wanted to get any info on the tires everyone is running. Brand, size, where to purchase. Thanks for the help, KP
  19. Oldschool

Stereo thread

I have been kicking around for a while the idea of building a pair of mono block tube amps for an Audio system. A couple of years back I was in a very old industrial plant where amoung other things I had to keep the I love lucy line running. I did some tube stuff in college but never much...
  20. Jeff Clark

Mini Bike race pic thread

Lets see the vintage mini bike race pics in action :thumbsup: