thread

1. K

How about a plush suspension thread

Looking for the most comfortable ride!?
  2. T

Twisteds drag bike thread

Heres the start of my first full on mini build. As a matter of fact I got my first minibike just a month ago for my son. I was ordering some tubing from skinny kid race cars to extend another bike im building and they told me they built a chassis for a guy a few years ago out of chrome moly...
  3. KustomKartKid

The Official Fork Plate/ Decal/ Tag & Badge Thread

I've been noticing a lot of cool fork plate decals and badges lately...thought it would be interesting to gather them into one collection. >> If they're not "self-explanatory" or it's something "unique" try to add a little info underneath :thumbsup: << ARCO COLT .
  4. 70sVintageTrikes

Possible to change a Thread name?

To Hent or Mods, Is it possible to have a Thread name changed on a thread I started? This is the Thread.... http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/more-than-two-wheels/47966-thread-im-gonna-start-trikes-name-picture.html I want the name to be- Trikes with name and picture. I think it...
  5. oldfatguy

the useless knowledge thread

for those of you who didn't know about this. Years ago when I was taking auto shop we used to take an ignition condenser and charge it on a spark plug wire of a running engine. The condenser would absorb and hold the charge from the plug wire and then when someone touched the condenser they...
  6. Jeff Clark

Custom tank thread

Need some ideas, looking for pics of your custom built tanks :grind:
  7. gbones

the mixing of chemicals thread

i was thinking about this for awhile now. the antifreeze thread reminded me to start this thread so here goes. how about some helpfull tips about mixing chemicals, ill go 1st since i started this thread. dont mix bleach with amonia.
  8. 70sVintageTrikes

Trikes with name and picture.

I will post 1 pic and name per post. If anyone else has some feel free to do same.
  9. GraveBugger

damn who closed the 1947 doodlebug thread

man i just finished grabbin a beer and some popcorn! that was literaly the funniest thread ever, where was strigoi to dish some sh*t out lol
  10. mmisterbungl

The Texas Thread

there are some scattered threads about this, but I want to gather everyone from Texas that I can in one spot so I can create a contact list for future events. Sound off and post where in Texas you're located if it's not already in your details. If I can get a good idea of who here is...
  11. oldyeller

HS 40 exhaust thread size?

Can anyone tell me what size thread goes into the Rupp HS 40 head?... 1/2 inch?..I am assuming I can thread in some water pipe and make a temporary exhaust on this thing?.
  12. Oldschool

Seat boring thread

A search did not turn up too many hits. So question: Those of you that do put larger than 25mm valves in Clone heads. How much can you bore from the stock seat before they become a weak point. I read 27mm quite often but lately I saw something a bit bigger at 27.5 on something. What do the...
  13. jesse8931

Taco thread

Anybody remember the thread that went over all the differences of the taco frijoles.
  14. maddcarson

Mustang Thread

So i just got my 78 running good after a carb rebuild and a battery. You dont see many Mustang ll 's around any more. I think im the only one with a mustang ll in all or riverside county? Heres a video of it. The paints a little ruff but im taking it to get painted soon. YouTube - Carsons...
  15. GSbiker

The WTF picture thread

Do you ever stumble upon a picture on the internet and you just look and say "what the f*#%". Well post it here. I'll start...
  16. Oldschool

Seat making thread

I saw a home made solo seat and decided I would like to take a crack at that myself. Was thinking maybe something that I can pull some pins on an tilt up to store a spare belt or something. Anyhow I would like to see some 165s with solo seats and see what kind of ideas I could gleen from...
  17. KustomKartKid

Motorized Bikes / Engine Powered Bicycles Thread

Manufactured, built from plans, or scratch built...... .
  18. korndog

Yet another welder thread

So after much agonizing, reading, posting, and reading again, I have decided on a ac/dc stick welder. Seems capable of doing everything I need without a steep learning curve. Now to decide on which one. Input welcome as to sources for new and used units and good brands/models. I will need to do...
  19. Squirrel

Thread Lock?? Loctite super glue??

I need a good thread locker to keep my set screws on my new jack shaft from vibrating out.. Loews unfortunately is my best bet and cant find Loctite for threads so i bought Loctite superglue Professional strength. Bad idea?? or will this work for a couple days of really bumpy ranch...
  20. 71dodge

BIG BIKE thread

well seeing that alot of people own LARGE mini bikes such as the bronc, wards etc lets see pictures of these monsters. heres mine. 1970 wards T777 trail sport. got another one on its way from michigan as well